Pool Attendant - 03/03/2020
A well respected hotel is seeking a pool attendant for on a temporary contract.
Paying £9.00 per hour
Hotel operating days are Monday to Sunday between the hours of 06:30-14:30 or 14:30 – 23:00.
Main duties are;
- To report for duty on time and in the correct uniform.
- To greet guests on arrival in a warm, welcoming, professional and friendly manner.
- To ensure that guests are checked in / out correctly and with the minimum delay.
- To answer the telephone in a warm and friendly manner and to direct calls appropriately.
- To take messages accurately when required.
- To ensure efficient and courteous handling of all appointment inquiries/bookings.
- To ensure that all charges are correctly posted to the tracking systems.
- To ensure the efficient handling and security of all cash and credit card transactions.
- To ensure the efficient handling and security of all keys, floats.
- To ensure presentation of the entire is always of the highest standard and is maintained and checked daily.
- To ensure that all areas are maintained to the highest standards of hygiene cleaning schedules are implemented and records kept.
- To undertake any other tasks as specified by the management team.
Please contact Abacus asap to avoid missing out.
Job Type:Full TimeSalary:£400 per weekLocation:Hampshire - BasingstokePosted:
10 months ago