Industrial Consultant - 09/05/2019
Abacus Employment Services in Basingstoke are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join their successful and busy Basingstoke office as an Industrial Consultant.
The ideal candidate will come with previous Recruitment Experience although this is not essential as full training will be given and this role is more about the person than prior experience.
Your fundamental responsibilities will be to maintain and develop a strong existing client and candidate database along with growing and developing the division by means of sales calls and visits, understanding your individual clients and candidate needs and effectively fulfilling their requirements in a timely and professional manner.
Key qualities for this role would be;
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proactive approach to your workload
- Ability to respond to clients in a timely and effective manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous Sales / Customer Services Experience
The successful applicant can expect full training and the chance to grow and develop within the company. We are a fun, friendly, lively and successful branch and offer a supportive working environment along with a competitive salary and benefits with uncapped earning potential.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence and consideration.
For more information please do not hesitate to call or email Jaimie Harwood.