CNC Machine Operator - 07/11/2019
Job Vacancy: CNC Machine operator
WE NEED YOU! Are you a lean, green, CNC machine… operator?
Abacus Employment services require CNC machine operators in the Andover and surrounding area. The role will be a 38-hour week which will require willing and dedicated individuals prepared to work over-time.
The job role will include a variety of responsibilities:
- Ensuring quality standards of products manufacture are met through basic quality standards
- Maintain health and safety standards
- Maintain the upkeep and cleanliness of the machine and surrounding area
- Select programs and load the machine
- Understand specifications of the task presented and the desired result by reading drawings etc
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machine
- Supervise the machine whilst they execute tasks and make the necessary adjustments if needed
- Prepare and operate the CNC machine to perform tasks such as turning, drilling, milling etc
What we require/ expect from you:
- Experience preferred but training will be provided- all aspects of operating a CNC machine will be taught.
- A specific eye for detail
- Ability to understand and interpret mechanical documents and instructions
- Well-motivated and determined
- Flexibility to work over-time if required
- Smart presentable appearance
What we offer you:
Abacus Employment agency offers flexible hours which accommodate your availability. We offer the opportunity to immediately start work, with a weekly pay. We provide a wide range of positions, temporary and adhoc, which could lead to permanent positions.
All uniform required is supplied free of charge to by us!
pay rate range between £8.50-£9.50 per hour.
Overtime is paid at time and a half.
For more information please do not hesitate to call our industrial consultant
Job Type:Full TimeSalary:£400 per weekLocation:Hampshire - BasingstokePosted:
9 months ago