Gardeners/Landscapers required – experience preferred however not essential
Immediate starts available
£8.91 per hour
07:30 – 17:30 – Monday – Friday
Driving licence essential
Call us today for an immediate start
HGV1 Drivers x 4 Amesbury
Abacus Employment are proud to be working with this blue chip retailer with a well known UK brand presence.
This is an amazing and highly sought after opportunity offering 4 x HGV1 positions based in Amesbury. These are full time roles on a temp perm basis meaning you will work for Abacus for 12 weeks before having the opportunity to join this company on a permanent basis.
Details are as follows:
HGV1 – day shift
Runs starting between 0400 – 0800
Average 44 hours per week with a minimum 8 hours per shift guaranteed
5 on 3 off rota
Hourly rate starting at £14.50 per hour. Permanent salary £38k per annum.
- A current and valid HGV1, full CPC and Digi Tacho
- HGV1 Driving experience
- Maximum 6 points on licence
There are also opportunities for night and casual drivers both on a full time and casual basis so if you are an experienced HGV 1 driver and interested in extra work, please send us your details or call us directly to talk through your application on 01722 340 099.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Experienced Ground Maintenance Staff
Experienced Grounds maintenance operative required for a full-time position within a Landscape Gardening company on the outskirts of Salisbury.
Own transport required due to the location of work.
Previous Grounds maintenance or Landscaping experience would be highly beneficial. Good plant knowledge is required.
This role involves hard and soft landscaping, and general ground and gardening maintenance for landlords, schools, care homes, offices, private homes, large estates, and apartment blocks. The ideal candidate will have great plant knowledge.
The role involved but not limited to:
- Completing shed, greenhouse or outbuilding repairs.
- Installing or repairing fences or gates
- Repairing or cleaning guttering
- Leaf blowing, grass cutting, weeding
- Hedge cutting
- Garden restoration and clearance
- Involved in the general maintenance of gardens
You must have previous gardening experience, be highly self-motivated, physically fit, reliable and hold a driving licence.
Hours are Monday to Friday.
07.30am – 17.30pm (Summer)
07.30am – Sunset (Winter)
Hourly rate £8.91 – £9.00 per hour – opportunities to progress.
There are amazing opportunities for progression within this company.
If you have previous gardening experience and are looking for a new challenge please contact the Salisbury Branch today on 01722 340 099
Experienced Quality Assurance Operative-Food Production
Experienced Quality Assurance operative required for a Food Production company in Amesbury.
Working as apart of the Good’s in team in a friendly family run business, you will be completing all raw material checks on stock delivered to site. Leasing with suppliers regarding the quality of goods and following processes accordingly.
2 years previous experience in a similar role is highly desired, full training will be given.
Full Time, permanent Contract for the right candidate!
- 07.00am – 16.00pm
- £20,000 per annum
- Full training provided
- Easy access via public transport
Duties include but not limited to:
- Control non-confirming raw materials, leasing with suppliers as required
- Monitor CoAs, Micro and Allergen results
- Complete all raw material sampling and testing as required by testing schedules
- Audit all factory paperwork relating to raw materials
- File production records
For more information or an immediate start please contact our Salisbury branch today on 01264 339933 or apply now by sending through your CV to email@example.com
Team Manager required for a full-time, permanent position based in Salisbury.
The role involved working apart of a Manufacturing and Production role looking after a team and reporting to the Production supervisors.
- Full time and Permanent position
- 08.00am – 16.00pm on a Monday-Friday basis
- £10.76 per hour to start, progression to £12.37 per hour.
- Friendly work environment
The ideal candidates will have previously working in a Manufacturing or Industrial production environment in the running of a small team in a team leader or supervisor position.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Update Production managers with job status.
- Maintain the company’s quality objectives.
- Ensure teams compliance with Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality policies & Procedures.
- Assisting in the development and training of team members.
- Reporting and liaising with production supervisors .
- Work toward meeting KPI’s.
- Assist with the induction of all new team members.
- Ensure Effective problem solving and root cause analysis.
For more information or an immediate start please contact our Salisbury branch today or apply now!
We have been given the unique opportunity to supply van drivers on a 3-month contract collection medical samples for surgeries and test sites.
Your main responsibilities will include collection samples for 30-40 locations in and around Hampshire. Any ADR training will be provided during this assignment however should you already hold this then that is an advantage.
- £9.50 PAYE
- £10.50 umbrella
A minimum of 8 hours work per day and overtime will start after 50 hours completed work.
The working week may be Mon to Sat, 4 on 4 off or 5 on 5 off however full details will be provided.
You may also be required to take the vehicle home with you.
Please apply by submitting your CV to the email address provided