£30,000 Based between 2 sites : Andover and Theale
Hours 0800 – 1700 Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays = 33 days!
- Privately owned family run business
- Full uniform provided
- Company sick pay scheme after one year of employment
- Free car parking
- Refer a friend scheme of £1000
- Rewards Scheme with offers and discounts on entertainment, health, finance, motoring, travel/ and shopping
- Employee of the month award
This family owned UK Logistics company is looking to build a team for a new contract in Andover and Theale.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for day to day operations of the two sites distribution contract to include:
Resource planning and management, providing operational floor presence, communication between the two sites and Head Office, developing and motivating a team which will grow over the coming weeks and months, health and safety, compliance, productivity, liaising with clients and resolving issues, employee relations.
Candidates will require experience within an Operations Manager or equivalent role.
This business offers a friendly family feel that genuinely cares about their employees and a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within the business.
Please contact us on 01264 339933 for more information.
We have been given the unique opportunity to supply van drivers on a 3-month contract collection medical samples for surgeries and test sites.
Your main responsibilities will include collection samples for 30-40 locations in and around Hampshire. Any ADR training will be provided during this assignment however should you already hold this then that is an advantage.
- £9.50 PAYE
- £10.50 umbrella
A minimum of 8 hours work per day and overtime will start after 50 hours completed work.
The working week may be Mon to Sat, 4 on 4 off or 5 on 5 off however full details will be provided.
You may also be required to take the vehicle home with you.
Please apply by submitting your CV to the email address provided
Production Operatives Required
Full time Production Operatives required
We are working with a well-established client based on the outskirts of Fleet , our client is looking for Production operatives to join their busy team on a full time basis
- Applicants need to have good hand dexterity as position involves filling bottles of hand sanitiser, putting caps on and boxing up for despatch.
- An understanding and experience of a manufacturing environment would be advantageous, but not essential, as FULL training will be given.
- You will need to be able to follow instructions accurately, be physically fit and have a willing attitude and be happy with some heavy lifting (Up to a max 25kg)
- Transport beneficial due to location
Hours of work are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday (1/2 lunch)
£8.72 per hour
HGV 1 Driver / Shunter – 0700 to 1900
HGV 1 Driver / Shunter – 0700 to 1900 (1 hour for lunch)
Starting @ 0700 applicants will carry out HGV 1 work until appx 1500 when they will then be responsible for the Shunting of all vehicles in readiness for the following days work.
- Paying appx £26k (£11.11 paye based on 45 hour working week)
- Temp to permanent opportunity.
- Must have held licence for min 2 years and need to be fit and healthy.
- Basic Mech / Maintenance, Changing a bulb and the likes, would be preferred but not essential…
We are currently looking for a HGV 2 drivers
Delivering goods from a well known high street retailer to customers.
Working 4 on 4 off
Current rates are £12.00 to £14.00 per hour.
– Digi card and CPC required.
– Clean UK Driving Licence
– Some Driving experience will be beneficial but new and inexperienced drivers are more than welcome as full training will be given
This role is a tempt to perm position with a starting salary of £26,000 after completing 12 weeks.
If you’re interested call us now on 01256 336633 or apply directly
Counterbalance and Reach forklift drivers required in Basingstoke for various Ad Hoc, on-going and permanent positions.
·Counterbalance / Reach Truck forklift driving
·Helping with inbound deliveries and replenishment of stock in the warehouse
·General warehouse duties
The person who would suit this role will:
·Have self-managing skills
·Have an in-date counterbalance / reach truck forklift license
·Be able to work under pressure
·Be able to use own initiative
·Be reliable and flexible
If you would like any more information, please call the Camberley branch on 01276 686 999 for an immediate start