Counterbalance and Reach forklift drivers required in Basingstoke for various Ad Hoc, on-going and permanent positions.
·Counterbalance / Reach Truck forklift driving
·Helping with inbound deliveries and replenishment of stock in the warehouse
·General warehouse duties
The person who would suit this role will:
·Have self-managing skills
·Have an in-date counterbalance / reach truck forklift license
·Be able to work under pressure
·Be able to use own initiative
·Be reliable and flexible
If you would like any more information, please call the Camberley branch on 01276 686 999 for an immediate start
Job: Scaffolder, Part 1, Part 2 or Advanced
Date: Immediate Start
Previous experience essential
Full PPE essential
Own Tools essential
Ideally a Class 2 HGV Licence (Preferred but not essential)
Soft/Hard Landscaping Team Leader
Abacus Employment Services are currently looking for an experienced, skilled and hardworking Soft Landscaping / Gardener with the immediate opportunity to progress to a Team Leader.
You will play a vital role in undertaking all aspects of gardening and horticulture with the main aspects of the role being;
- General gardening including lawn mowing, hedge trimming, pesticide application and strimming
- Soft landscaping
- Maintaining all planted areas, pruning and leaf clearance
- Shrub and tree planting work, setting out of shrubs, trees and bedding
- Bedding plant schemes
- Ground preparation
- Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Ensure deadlines are met
You will be responsible for the Health and Safety of yourself, your team and others who may be affected by your activities, working in accordance with the company’s safety procedures and legislation.
You will perform any other duties relevant to grade which might be specified from time to time by your manager.
Key skills/ Qualifications:
- You must hold a full, clean driving licence as you will be required to drive a team to sites in a company van.
- You are driven enough to deliver a service above expectations and take pride in what you do.
- Have good plant knowledge and identification
- Drive and operate a range of plant and machinery
- Prior and proven experience in a similar role
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Have an eye for perfection
You must have good communication skills, conduct yourself in a professional manner and be well-presented.
This is an excellent role with an fantastic company and offers long term job stability for the right candidate.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 0730 – 1630
- Soft Landscaping/ Gardening: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence