Hgv2 Multi drop driver
Abacus are recruiting 5 HGV2 drivers on behalf of our client based in Slough
Work is predominantly Monday to Friday , 04:00-07:00 starts delivering frozen foods and dried goods in and around London .
After initial training drivers will do 5-6 drops leading up to 15-18 once fully trained/inducted ( main deliveries are in and around London)
Applicants need to have:
- Hgv2 licence , Digi & CPC card
- Previous Hgv2 experience desirable however not essential as newly qualified drivers are welcome to apply
- No age restriction
- Maximum 6 points for insurance purposes
Our Clients Requirement:
- Monday to Friday Contract
- 04:00-07:00 starts
- 45 hour week
- After initial training drivers will be expected to do 5-6 drops working up to 15-18 drops
- Can include London Deliveries
- Caged & palletised store deliveries
- Can include Cash collections
- Full product and route training provided
- 12 week temp to perm
- £16.50 PAYE on temp to perm with a full time salary of £39K
Digital Marketing & Communications Executive
Digital Marketing & Communications Executive
Abacus Employment are a specialist independent recruitment agency servicing the Industrial and Distribution sectors. We are committed to giving our clients and candidates the best recruitment experience possible.
As part of this process, we have recognised the need to have a strong, clear and consistent digital presence.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Uniform our social media platforms and make them work more cohesively and efficiently.
- Set up social media content calendar.
- Build an online community to raise company brand awareness with new and existing clients and candidates.
- Develop and administer the company’s website.
- Write topical blog posts and website news feeds.
- Create a consistent digital footprint instantly recognisable to our brand.
- Become a “Super user” for Internet communications.
- Preparation of any necessary press and PR materials.
- Creative and innovative marketing campaigns.
- Manage our entire digital marketing and communication strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of email marketing and website software
- Fully conversant with all mainstream social media platforms
- Experience in delivering successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Search engine optimisation
- Relevant business or marketing qualification
- A good understanding of business-to-business social media
This is a new role and the successful applicant will be given a great deal of autonomy to create a professional and powerful digital footprint of our company to help raise brand awareness and to reach out to our target audience.
Salary Range: £27,000 to £34,000
Workplace Pension Scheme
Hours flexible – We will consider full and part time applicants (part time salary will be pro rata)
A mixture of home and office based.
General Assistants working in Schools
We are recruiting for General Assistants for the new year for schools in Slough and the surrounding areas
. Candidates must have an enhanced dbs
. Experience working in a similar role
. 5 year checkable work history
Hours of work are flexible
Monday – Friday
Weekend work also available at a weekend rate
Part-time and full-time hours available
Abacus Employment are currently recruiting Refuse Collectors for our client based in Maidenhead/Windsor
Collecting and emptying bins and bags in a safe manner and assist the driver.
Communicate courteously with customers if needed.
Ensure customer sites are not littered in any way and ensure spillages or debris are cleared away.
Ensure that customer bins and property are treated with respect, and that the bin is returned to where it was removed from.
Assist driver in maintaining vehicle cleanliness, inside and out.
Happy to work outdoors.
Being physically fit as Manual Handling is involved.
Good communication skills.
Previous experience is not essential but advantageous
Job Types: on-going
Salary: £8.72-9.28 p/h
Reference ID: SLO-IND Refuse
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Housekeepers required to work in 5 star prestigious hotels
. Candidates need to have previous experience
, Monday- Friday – 08.00-16.00 + 07.00-15.30
. Weekend work available
. Weekly pay
. Immediate starts
Night Transport Administrator
Night Transport Administrator required for a company in Langley
- Sunday- Thursday
- The ideal candidate will be willing to work permanent nights , be able to work on their own initiative, under minimum supervision
- We are looking for an experienced administrator who holds a full, clean driving licence
- Responsibilities are to ensure that the documentation and health and safety standards at night are compliant with legal requirements
- To adhere to all compliance standards set out by the business
- All drivers have been briefed/debriefed before leaving site
- Health and safety checks are recorded and accurately maintained
- We are looking for someone who has good general office based/administration experience, transport experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training can be given for the right candidate
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £20,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
Please apply or call 01753577177 if interested