General Production Operative
Operatives are required for a busy client in the heart of Salisbury.
Candidates will be working on a busy production line.
General production, picking, packing, use of machinery (full training will be provided), housekeeping and strict adherence to health and safety standards.
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and hard working individuals.
This is a physical role within a fast-paced environment. Previous experience is not essential however previous production experience would be an advantage.
Work available immediately.
Choose the days you work!
Apply now or Call us now on 01722 340 099
Food Production – Gillingham
Located in Gillingham, Days and Evenings available
The successful candidate:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work within a team
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Willing to work within a food production environment
- Looking for temporary or permanent position
- Right to work within the UK
Am Shifts: 06:00-15:00
PM Shifts: 15:00-00:00
Monday -Friday, occasional Saturdays are available.
£8.21 per hour depending on age
There are excellent career prospects within this factory for the right candidate who is looking to start their career!
Work is available immediately and is available on a temporary or permanent basis.
Please apply directly via the apply button and someone from our Salisbury branch will call you back, should you not have a CV readily available please call us to talk through your application.
Are you looking for a couple of days work a week to fit around your current lifestyle?
We have various shifts available in Salisbury and around the outskirts.
Food production and warehouse work available.
- 06.00am – 18.00pm
- 07.00am – 16.00pm
- 06.00am – 14.00pm
- 14.00pm – 22.00pm
- 14.00pm – 00.00pm
Pay £7.70 – £8.62
Call us now or apply via the apply button and someone from the Salisbury office will call you back.
We are looking for a Weighbridge Operative to support the Supervisory team in attaining and maintaining the efficient running of the MRF in relation to the weighbridge operations.
● Operating the Weighbridge and accurately record the weight and other specified details of vehicles both entering and leaving the site.
● Where appropriate, implement the Company’s charge for the acceptance of waste, the weighing of vehicles and sale of materials.
● Collating detailed and summarised records by inputting information onto the computer and extracting statistics on a weekly/monthly basis for the Site Manager.
● Issuing instructions to drivers of vehicles entering and leaving the site as required to ensure the Health and Safety and Operational Procedures are adhered to.
● Liaising with the central logistics team in relation to outgoing commodities including adding slots onto WIMS.
● Responding to telephone and visitor enquiries; deal with those concerning the services provided by the site as appropriate.
● Liaising with other weighbridge personnel to ensure that the weighbridge and reception service is maintained during the sites opening hours. Also, to work additional hours to provide cover in cases of absence and holidays and any temporary amendments to the opening hours that may be required on occasion.
● Undertaking all tasks in accordance with the Company’s Quality and Environmental Management System and Health and Safety Regulations.
● Be willing to complete any training required for the role.
The above is a summary of the main tasks and responsibilities of the post, but further tasks and responsibilities may be required within the demands of the business.
The experience you will need
● Experience using WIMS
● Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
● Good communication skills
● Computer literate
● Flexible with working hours
● Recycling experience
Benefits you will receive within this role are
● Peoples Pension
● Access to shopping/travel discounts with My Choices
● Cycle to work scheme *national minimum wage dependent
● Access to health benefits such as: Back in action & Simply Health cash plan
● Employee Assistance Program – offers a variety of confidential services to help identify and address problems that impact the workplace
We are seeking two Leaf Pickers to assist with clearing leaf fall in and around Basingstoke.
This is a monday to friday role starting 0800-1630 however you must be flexible as start times may vary.
Paying £8.21 standard hours and upto £11.75 overtime.
The role starts on 4th November through to 31st January.
Please contact Abacus on 01256 336633.
Everyone needs extra cash for Christmas so why not check out the opportunities we have below.
- General warehouse operatives paying £8.21-£9.00 per hour
- FLT paying £9.00-£9.50 per hour
- Recycling operatives paying £8.29 per hour