Hgv1 Drivers (Nights)
Hgv1 Drivers (Nights)
Abacus Employment are currently recruiting for a number of Hgv1 Drivers for night work for our client based in Basingstoke.
Regular on-going long term work available with immediate starts
Nights shifts available with a range of start times across 7 days a week, with regular weekday and weekend work available.
Hgv1 Drivers looking for Full time and Part time hours are welcome to apply!
Our Client operates throughout the year and offers each driver with a long term, ongoing assignments.
As an HGV 1 Driver, successful candidates will be trunking products to store locations throughout the Midlands and South of England.
Full training will be provided and minimal handballing may be required.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 12 months HGV driving experience
- No more than 6 points
- Be available for work 3 to 5 nights per week.
- Earn from £14.00 per hour up to 18.27 per hour
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
- Shifts to suit you!
- Long term regular work.
- Canteen on site.
- Free parking on-site
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in the roles please call Matt at our Andover office on 01264 339933 or email your CV to email@example.com
Abacus are hiring a manufacturing food technician for a local client with a worldwide known brand.
- Operate world-class machinery in line with clients safety policy to deliver quality products that the clients brand demands .
- Be a positive and active member of the team to drive for autonomous working, be flexible to the needs of the business and have a passion for delivering on clients targets.
- Apply the knowledge gained during training to resolve any potential issues in the right way
- Accurately complete daily reports such as daily stoppage reports, end of run and quality.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and ensuring quality standards are exceeded.
- Able to drive high reach trucks, pedestrian riders and counterbalance FLT’s
- Strong computer skills using programmes such as Microsoft outlook and Microsoft excel, experience using SAP would be beneficial, but this is not essential.
- Experience of working in a Logistics department environment.
- Ideally experience in the food manufacturing industry but not essential
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, effectively being able to manage your own time.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on giving clarity to others.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Have a positive, can-do mindset
- Be reliable and self-motivated, with good organisation skills.
Hours of work :
- Shift pattern runs on a three-week rotating basis (days 06:00 -14:00 afternoons 14:00 -22:00 and nights 22:00 -06:00).
- Hours of work are 41 hours per week
- When required the clients business also runs weekend shifts
- starting salary is £21,131.52.
Positions available with immediate start please call us on 01264 339933.
Night Warehouse Operative 22:00-06:00
Night Warehouse Operative 22:00-06:00
We are currently recruiting for a Night warehouse operative for a large warehouse in Andover.
As a Night Operative in the warehouse a successful candidate will be working in a small team to prepare orders and load lorries for the next day’s delivery.
This role includes Heavy Lifting
5 out of 7 shift pattern
This roles has the potential for a candidate to go permanent.
£9.50-£10.00 per hour
If you are interested please call us on 01264 339933.
Abacus Employment are currently looking for a Transport Planner to join a busy distribution centre in Andover.
Successful candidates will be dealing with the day to day driver communication to fulfill all customers requirements. You would be co-ordinating the fleet and sub-contracting to ensure cost effective solutions for customers.
A successful candidate with work along side CPC holders to ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to. This would include but not be limited to:
- Ensure plans comply with driver’s hours and tachograph rules.
- The reporting and recording of vehicle defects.
- Daily debriefs with drivers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- General Transport Knowledge
- PC literacy including Excel and Work. Experience with fleet management packages would be an advantage.
- Excelling communication and inter-personal skills.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, please call Matt in our Andover office on 01264 339933 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HGV 2 Hiab Driver
We are seeking a HIAB driver to work for a busy builders merchant in Andover. You will be required to deliver materials to customers in the local area so a good knowledge of Andover would be beneficial.
Monday to Friday 0700-1700
Paying £12.50 to £14.00 per hour
This is a temp to perm position with up to a salary of £29,000
You must have the following
- Full UK driving licence
- CPC card
- Tacho card
- HIAB ticket
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please apply immediately or call our Andover office on 01264 339933
Team Manager required for a full-time, permanent position based in Salisbury.
The role involved working apart of a Manufacturing and Production role looking after a team and reporting to the Production supervisors.
- Full time and Permanent position
- 08.00am – 16.00pm on a Monday-Friday basis
- £10.76 per hour to start, progression to £12.37 per hour.
- Friendly work environment
The ideal candidates will have previously working in a Manufacturing or Industrial production environment in the running of a small team in a team leader or supervisor position.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Update Production managers with job status.
- Maintain the company’s quality objectives.
- Ensure teams compliance with Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality policies & Procedures.
- Assisting in the development and training of team members.
- Reporting and liaising with production supervisors .
- Work toward meeting KPI’s.
- Assist with the induction of all new team members.
- Ensure Effective problem solving and root cause analysis.
For more information or an immediate start please contact our Salisbury branch today or apply now!