Abacus Employment are proud to be working with this blue-chip retailer with a well-known UK brand presence.
This is an amazing and highly sought-after opportunity offering a permanent position within the Transport office based in Amesbury. This is a full-time role on a temp perm basis meaning you will work for Abacus for 12 weeks before having a guaranteed opportunity to join this company directly on a permanent basis.
Details are as follows:
Transport Co-Ordinator, despatching drivers, updating Drivers on run information.
Working on a 4 on 4 off rota, hours of work 1800-0600
Hourly rate starting at £11.50 per hour.
Permanent salary £27,930.86 per annum.
- Computer Skills
- Communication skills, happy speaking with drivers in person and on the phone
- Previous admin experience would be beneficial but not necessary, full training is provided.
If you are interested please send us your details or call us directly to talk through your application on 01722 340 099.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Digital Marketing & Communications Executive
Digital Marketing & Communications Executive
Abacus Employment are a specialist independent recruitment agency servicing the Industrial and Distribution sectors. We are committed to giving our clients and candidates the best recruitment experience possible.
As part of this process, we have recognised the need to have a strong, clear and consistent digital presence.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Uniform our social media platforms and make them work more cohesively and efficiently.
- Set up social media content calendar.
- Build an online community to raise company brand awareness with new and existing clients and candidates.
- Develop and administer the company’s website.
- Write topical blog posts and website news feeds.
- Create a consistent digital footprint instantly recognisable to our brand.
- Become a “Super user” for Internet communications.
- Preparation of any necessary press and PR materials.
- Creative and innovative marketing campaigns.
- Manage our entire digital marketing and communication strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of email marketing and website software
- Fully conversant with all mainstream social media platforms
- Experience in delivering successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Search engine optimisation
- Relevant business or marketing qualification
- A good understanding of business-to-business social media
This is a new role and the successful applicant will be given a great deal of autonomy to create a professional and powerful digital footprint of our company to help raise brand awareness and to reach out to our target audience.
Salary Range: £27,000 to £34,000
Workplace Pension Scheme
Hours flexible – We will consider full and part time applicants (part time salary will be pro rata)
A mixture of home and office based.
Food Manufacturing – Senior Technical Assistant
We are hiring a Technical Senior Assistant for a well-established family business, producing award-winning and high-quality food.
You will be an enthusiastic, reliable, and a conscientious individual who has a keen eye for detail as well as a strong work ethic.
Shifts – Monday to Friday. 07:30AM to 16:00PM.
Pay – £12.00p/h. After 12 months this increases to £13.00p/h.
Checking production paperwork and updating production records
Supplier & Ingredient support including:
- Sourcing NPD samples and manage the booking in / checking process.
- Assisting with the evaluation of new raw materials and new suppliers.
- Assisting with the purchasing of all raw materials in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Updating existing suppliers’ files and ingredient specifications
Production recipe updating and creation as required.
Assistance with projects:
- Update finished product specification files;
- Annual shelf life review;
- Ingredient and Product Shelf Life Extensions;
- Prepare reports for annual QA topic reviews;
Other technical, quality, purchasing and planning projects that arise over time.
Day to day stock control and management
Minute taking and Participation in management meetings (when appropriate), including providing all relevant information regarding production and quality issues for the agenda.
Supervision and Assistance with stock takes.
Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are always maintained inclusive of HACCP.
Target zero customer complaints related to quality issues etc
Ability to communicate at all times to ensure the smooth operation of the department
If you are a Technical Senior Assistant, looking for an exciting role within a friendly and passionate team – please submit your CV to be considered for this vacancy.
If you require any additional information, please call Abacus on 01635 552232.
Customer Service Administrator
Permanent role starting immediately.
Roles would include dealing with customer orders and deliveries, though phone and email communication.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30/09.00 to 17.00/17.30
Experience with excel is necessary. Previous work with Sage and Customer service would be a preference but full training can be provided.
Own transport is ideal due to the location of work.
If you are interested please call us on 01264 339 933
Customer service production administrator
Assisting with office duties including
- Contacting clients and suppliers
- Answering incoming calls
- Inputting data
- Production background an advantage but not essential
- Temp to Perm Position
- Hours of work 07:30-16;30 Monday to Thursday and 07:30-12:30 Fridays
- £10:50-£12:50 per hour
Business administrator working in a procurement department
- Part time hours Monday to Friday 25-27 hours per week
- Working in a procurement department
- Costing clients contracts
- Raising client quotes
- Obtaining supplier material costsings
- Purchasing materials and raising Po’s
- £10.50 per hour