Key Account Manager
Recruitment Consultant (Driving Division)– Basingstoke
Abacus Employment have been trading in Basingstoke for in excess of 20 years specialising in the Industrial & Distribution markets. Our Basingstoke office is well established and amongst the leaders in the area with an enviable database of both candidates and clients and a reputation of excellence. The role will involve working closely on existing accounts – managing their day to day operations as well as identifying and developing new opportunities.
This is a busy role and would suit someone looking for a career in recruitment. Ideally you will be a sales driven person, have excellent communication and organisational skills and be a team player. Strong PC skills are essential too. You will need to be able to work to deadlines, multi task and prioritise your workload.
The successful person maybe new to recruitment, from a sales background or have a proven recruitment track record.
Full training will be given, along with a competitive salary and commission structure. We can offer a company pension scheme & private health care too.
Please contact us today to apply
Digital Marketing & Communications Executive
Digital Marketing & Communications Executive
Abacus Employment are a specialist independent recruitment agency servicing the Industrial and Distribution sectors. We are committed to giving our clients and candidates the best recruitment experience possible.
As part of this process, we have recognised the need to have a strong, clear and consistent digital presence.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Uniform our social media platforms and make them work more cohesively and efficiently.
- Set up social media content calendar.
- Build an online community to raise company brand awareness with new and existing clients and candidates.
- Develop and administer the company’s website.
- Write topical blog posts and website news feeds.
- Create a consistent digital footprint instantly recognisable to our brand.
- Become a “Super user” for Internet communications.
- Preparation of any necessary press and PR materials.
- Creative and innovative marketing campaigns.
- Manage our entire digital marketing and communication strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of email marketing and website software
- Fully conversant with all mainstream social media platforms
- Experience in delivering successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Search engine optimisation
- Relevant business or marketing qualification
- A good understanding of business-to-business social media
This is a new role and the successful applicant will be given a great deal of autonomy to create a professional and powerful digital footprint of our company to help raise brand awareness and to reach out to our target audience.
Salary Range: £27,000 to £34,000
Workplace Pension Scheme
Hours flexible – We will consider full and part time applicants (part time salary will be pro rata)
A mixture of home and office based.
Abacus Employment are currently looking for a Transport Planner to join a busy distribution centre in Andover.
Successful candidates will be dealing with the day to day driver communication to fulfill all customers requirements. You would be co-ordinating the fleet and sub-contracting to ensure cost effective solutions for customers.
A successful candidate with work along side CPC holders to ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to. This would include but not be limited to:
- Ensure plans comply with driver’s hours and tachograph rules.
- The reporting and recording of vehicle defects.
- Daily debriefs with drivers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- General Transport Knowledge
- PC literacy including Excel and Work. Experience with fleet management packages would be an advantage.
- Excelling communication and inter-personal skills.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, please call Matt in our Andover office on 01264 339933 or email your CV to email@example.com
Food Manufacturing – Senior Technical Assistant
We are hiring a Technical Senior Assistant for a well-established family business, producing award-winning and high-quality food.
You will be an enthusiastic, reliable, and a conscientious individual who has a keen eye for detail as well as a strong work ethic.
Shifts – Monday to Friday. 07:30AM to 16:00PM.
Pay – £12.00p/h. After 12 months this increases to £13.00p/h.
Checking production paperwork and updating production records
Supplier & Ingredient support including:
- Sourcing NPD samples and manage the booking in / checking process.
- Assisting with the evaluation of new raw materials and new suppliers.
- Assisting with the purchasing of all raw materials in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Updating existing suppliers’ files and ingredient specifications
Production recipe updating and creation as required.
Assistance with projects:
- Update finished product specification files;
- Annual shelf life review;
- Ingredient and Product Shelf Life Extensions;
- Prepare reports for annual QA topic reviews;
Other technical, quality, purchasing and planning projects that arise over time.
Day to day stock control and management
Minute taking and Participation in management meetings (when appropriate), including providing all relevant information regarding production and quality issues for the agenda.
Supervision and Assistance with stock takes.
Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are always maintained inclusive of HACCP.
Target zero customer complaints related to quality issues etc
Ability to communicate at all times to ensure the smooth operation of the department
If you are a Technical Senior Assistant, looking for an exciting role within a friendly and passionate team – please submit your CV to be considered for this vacancy.
If you require any additional information, please call Abacus on 01635 552232.
Night Transport Administrator
Night Transport Administrator required for a company in Langley
- Sunday- Thursday
- The ideal candidate will be willing to work permanent nights , be able to work on their own initiative, under minimum supervision
- We are looking for an experienced administrator who holds a full, clean driving licence
- Responsibilities are to ensure that the documentation and health and safety standards at night are compliant with legal requirements
- To adhere to all compliance standards set out by the business
- All drivers have been briefed/debriefed before leaving site
- Health and safety checks are recorded and accurately maintained
- We are looking for someone who has good general office based/administration experience, transport experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training can be given for the right candidate
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £20,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
Please apply or call 01753577177 if interested