Abacus Employment Services are looking for a Stores Employee. Our client manufactures a comprehensive range of bread and morning goods such as rolls, hot cross buns, muffins, artisan bread, healthy lifestyle, and organic breads.
What’s the purpose of the role?
The purpose of this role is to support the stores team to aid in the unloading of deliveries and utilizing space in the warehouse. This role is working alongside an established team and promises to be varied and fast paced.
- Permanent contract
- 6AM – 6PM, 4 days on 4 days off
- The position is a weekly pay position attracting an annual equivalent salary of around £27,500 for a 46 hour paid week
Some of the Role Key Accountabilities are:
- Unloading deliveries in a safe and efficient manner
- Booking stock in accurately to their M3 system recording all technical info
- Utilizing space to ensure warehouse minimum standards are adhered to
- Transporting production requirements in a timely manner between warehouses
- Maintenance of M3 system stocks by accurately recording all physical movements between departments
- Assisting with the Stock counts
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and be confident to speak to different departments across the company.
- Have a good level of written English
- Attention to small detaills
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Full valid driver’s license
- Strong communication skills and good social skills to get on well with people.
- Good work ethic is essential as is reliability and commitment to the company
- Counterbalance and reach truck license would be desirable.
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive:
- Free Employee Assistance Programme (open to colleagues and their families)
- Retail discounts
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Learning and development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Long Service Awards
- Occupational Health Service
- Free Parking
If you are interested in a career in this role, please send us your details or call us directly to talk through your application on 01722 340 099