Abacus Employment are currently recruiting for a number of Hgv1 Drivers for our client based in Thatcham
Regular on-going long term work available with immediate starts
Day shifts available with a range of start times across 7 days a week, with regular weekday and weekend work available.
Hgv1 Drivers looking for Full time and Part time hours are welcome to apply!
Our Client operates throughout the year and offers each driver with a long term, ongoing assignments.
As an HGV 1 Driver, successful candidates will be completing 2 /3 store deliveries daily.
Full training will be provided
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 18 months HGV 1 driving experience
- No more than 6 points
- Up to date CPC and tacho
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
- Shifts to suit you!
- Long term regular work.
- Canteen on site.
- Free parking on-site
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in the roles please call us on 01635 552232
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £14.15-£17.50 per hour
DBS checked cleaners required – immediate starts /days /nights
We are looking to support the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading with cleaning /HK staff.
We are looking for a number of staff for immediate starts who fit the following criteria.
- Have a current DBS
- Are available to start immediately
- Have cleaning experience
- Can work 5 days out of a 7 day shift (weekends included)
- Shifts will start from midmorning to noon onwards
- Hours of work will be dependant on the work load but will be a minimum of 4 hours upto 12 hours (optional ) when required
- High and low level damp dusting, mopping floors, emptying and disposal of refuse, cleaning waste bins, cleaning taps ,sinks ,basins, showers, toilets and fixture & fittings, vacuuming, changing of curtains and shower curtains .Use of chemicals and hot water.
- There will be a degree of pushing & ,lifting , bending, stretching and carrying small items .
- Wearing a mask at work is mandatory and PPE must be worn when advised .
If you are interested in the above please apply including your CV
Newly Qualified HGV 2 Drivers
Abacus are seeking newly qualified HGV 2 drivers on a temp to perm contract for a new exciting role in Reading, with the aim to start ASAP & Training provided. These are customer facing roles so you will be required to have excellent customer service skills and a smart appearance.
Paying £10.00 to £12.50ph, minimum 9.25 hours per day.
- Full UK Licence with no more than 6 points
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- To work in a team and as an individual
- Excellent customer service skills
- Smart Appearance
- Essential are CPC, Tacho Card and C requirement on licence
- Experience is not essential
Full time salary;
- £550 – £650 p/w
- Min 9.25hr days 46.25 p/week – Guaranteed
- 3-7 Drops Daily
- Temp to Perm Role
Please contact us on 01256 336633
Warehouse operatives – immediate starts
Candidates required for a company based in Hungerford, free transport provided from Thatcham and Newbury.
Roles could include;
- Working in production
- Picking and packing
- Assisting with orders
- General warehouse duties
No experience required
Full time contacts for the right person!
Please call us now on 01635 55 22 32
Warehouse Operatives – Nights
We are looking for 6 candidates to join a company based in Thatcham working on there night shift.
Full time and part time hours
Candidates will be given full training and will be responsible for picking and packing customers orders for a well known supermarket brand.
You will be required to start between 1800-1930 with early finishes being authorised from 0030 onwards for anyone looking for short shifts!
Contact us now on 01635 55 22 32
HGV 2 Driver
We are seeking class 2 drivers, whether you are newly qualified or just want a change of scenery.
This role is based in Reading, you will be required to deliver food products to restaurants, pubs, hospitals etc. Up to 15 drops per day so much be physically fit.
Our client are offering a temp to perm opportunity which will last for 12 weeks, during this time you will be paid £11.00 to £13.00 per hour for a minimum of 9.25 hours per day. Must be flexible as start times may differ plus weekends may be involved.
Once full time you will earn an annual salary of £33,500.
You must have no more than 6 points, licence checks be conducted.
Must have the following
- Full UK driving licence
- Valid CPC
- Valid Tacho card
Please apply immediately as assessments and interviews are held on Saturday 25th January.
Call us on 01256 336633