Abacus Employment are looking for Industrial production operatives to join an essential business that supply companies with equipment to protect against Coronavirus.
We are looking for candidates to work on a full time basis, Monday-Friday every week, there are two shifts available as below:
Monday – Thursday 1500-0000
Duties include but no limited to:
- -Production line
- -Moving products and materials for production
- -Picking & Packing orders
- -Wrapping and packaging goods for distribution
- -General Industrial Labour
- Hourly rate of £9.50.
- Previous production experience is highly desired.
Transport is preferred due to location of work however can be easily accessed from Andover.
If you are interested please contact our Andover Branch on 01264 339 933 or apply now.
Temp to perm 7.5 Tonne Delivery Driver
7.5 Ton Delivery Driver based in Basingstoke
Are you looking for a role that will provide you with job security? Our client in Basingstoke are seeking 7.5T drivers to deliver electrical goods.
10 week Temp to Perm role paying £11.50 per hour and leading to a full time salary of £29,624.00.
This role is multi drop and you will always have a trained drivers assistant with you.
Start time each day will be 0700, average of 45 hours per week working 5 on 3 off so flexibility is a must.
This is a customer facing roll so you will be required to have excellent customer service skills and a smart appearance.
After the 10 week TTP has been completed you will enjoy the following perks;
· Overtime 1.5 after 45hrs (OTE of £35k +)
· Medical & Dental cover available
· Annual bonus, recognition awards throughout the year
· Annual salary review
· 5 out of 8 rosta this does give clear weekends and an extra circa 30 days off a year
· Pension scheme
· Progression into management & complex installations including gas
For more information and an immediate interview please call Simon at our Basingstoke branch on 01256 336 633.
Salary: £29,624.00 /year
Due to continued growth, Abacus are recruiting for a full time Drivers Mate.
PAY: £8.72 – £9.88
The main responsibilities are;
- Provide an excellent customer experience.
- Assist the driver to make multiple deliveries daily
- Work with the delivery and warehouse teams to load and unload furniture onto our modern fleet of vehicles
- Carefully install furniture into homes, preserving the quality of our products and surrounding decor
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to
- Co-ordinate deliveries to a schedule
We have full time and part time roles currently available.
You must have the following;
- High customer service skills
- Experience in a previous role
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn
Please apply immediately with an up to date CV or call us today on 01264 339933
Drivers mates required on an temporary basis for white goods and food delivery companies within the Andover and Eastleigh areas.
You will be required to travel with the drivers of a large goods vehicles. Supporting the driver in both local runs or during long-distance journeys.
- No experience required
- companies working 7 days a week!
- Transport preferred but not essential
Weekly pay with pay rates from £8.50 – £11.50
Responsibilities and duties as a Drivers mate:
- Packing and unloading the vehicle at the delivery point
- Calling the customer on route to the delivery
- Be physically fit as some items may be heavy but will be a two person lift.
For more information please contact our Andover Branch
e are seeking an experience van drivers to help deliver shutters and blinds for a company based in Andover.
Starts time bary from 0400 so must be flexible.
- £9.00 PAYE
- £10.55 Umbrela/Ltd
Overtime may also be available.
Must have a valid UK licence and have cat B.
Please apply with a CV immediately on 01256 336633
Food Production Operative
Lean, Green, Meat production Machine …. Operatives, 2020 is calling you!
Are you looking for work? 2020, New decade, New year, New opportunities!
WE NEED YOU! Abacus Employment Services require food production operatives in the Andover and surrounding area. The role will involve working in chilled environments and potentially freezer conditions, the work is unskilled and requires no previous experience.
We are requiring individuals that have the following qualities, is this you?
- Positive, vibrant and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
What we offer:
Abacus Employment agency offers flexible hours which accommodate your availability. We offer the opportunity to immediately start work, with a weekly pay. All uniform required is supplied free of charge to by us!
Our pay rates are up to £8.21 per hour.
For more information please do not hesitate to call our industrial consultant.