We are looking for motivated individuals who can assist us in growing to the next level. We are based in Andover
Plenty of opportunities for individual growth and long term careers.
Experience of working as a fettler / grinder in a busy fast paced fabrication division preferred but not essential
Attention to detail is important
Experience of using hand grinders, orbitals and other associated power tools advantageous.
Preparation of parts before they hit engineering machines.
39 hours per week plus overtime with overtime rates
Monday – Thursday 07:00 – 15:30 Friday 07:00 -14:30
Competitive rates of pay, great atmosphere and benefits
Job Type: Full-time temp to perm position
Call us today on 01264 339933.
Container unloaders needed
Container unloaders needed; no previous experience required!
Individuals required to work as a part of a team unloading shipment containers. Hands on work available for an immediate start.
Duties will include:
- Unloading shipping containers
- Place stock in allocated places within the warehouse
- Loading lorries
- General warehouse duties
The ideal candidate will cope well in a fast-paced environment, be motivated and work well as part of a team.
Hourly rate starting from £9 – £13.50 per hour.
Please contact the Andover branch today on (01264 339933) for more information and an immediate start.
Abacus are hiring a manufacturing food technician for a local client with a worldwide known brand.
- Operate world-class machinery in line with clients safety policy to deliver quality products that the clients brand demands .
- Be a positive and active member of the team to drive for autonomous working, be flexible to the needs of the business and have a passion for delivering on clients targets.
- Apply the knowledge gained during training to resolve any potential issues in the right way
- Accurately complete daily reports such as daily stoppage reports, end of run and quality.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and ensuring quality standards are exceeded.
- Able to drive high reach trucks, pedestrian riders and counterbalance FLT’s
- Strong computer skills using programmes such as Microsoft outlook and Microsoft excel, experience using SAP would be beneficial, but this is not essential.
- Experience of working in a Logistics department environment.
- Ideally experience in the food manufacturing industry but not essential
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, effectively being able to manage your own time.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on giving clarity to others.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Have a positive, can-do mindset
- Be reliable and self-motivated, with good organisation skills.
Hours of work :
- Shift pattern runs on a three-week rotating basis (days 06:00 -14:00 afternoons 14:00 -22:00 and nights 22:00 -06:00).
- Hours of work are 41 hours per week
- When required the clients business also runs weekend shifts
- starting salary is £21,131.52.
Positions available with immediate start please call us on 01264 339933.
Night Warehouse Operative 22:00-06:00
Night Warehouse Operative 22:00-06:00
We are currently recruiting for a Night warehouse operative for a large warehouse in Andover.
As a Night Operative in the warehouse a successful candidate will be working in a small team to prepare orders and load lorries for the next day’s delivery.
This role includes Heavy Lifting
5 out of 7 shift pattern
This roles has the potential for a candidate to go permanent.
£9.50-£10.00 per hour
If you are interested please call us on 01264 339933.
Experienced Quality Assurance Operative-Food Production
Experienced Quality Assurance operative required for a Food Production company in Amesbury.
Working as apart of the Good’s in team in a friendly family run business, you will be completing all raw material checks on stock delivered to site. Leasing with suppliers regarding the quality of goods and following processes accordingly.
2 years previous experience in a similar role is highly desired, full training will be given.
Full Time, permanent Contract for the right candidate!
- 07.00am – 16.00pm
- £20,000 per annum
- Full training provided
- Easy access via public transport
Duties include but not limited to:
- Control non-confirming raw materials, leasing with suppliers as required
- Monitor CoAs, Micro and Allergen results
- Complete all raw material sampling and testing as required by testing schedules
- Audit all factory paperwork relating to raw materials
- File production records
For more information or an immediate start please contact our Salisbury branch today on 01264 339933 or apply now by sending through your CV to email@example.com
Team Manager required for a full-time, permanent position based in Salisbury.
The role involved working apart of a Manufacturing and Production role looking after a team and reporting to the Production supervisors.
- Full time and Permanent position
- 08.00am – 16.00pm on a Monday-Friday basis
- £10.76 per hour to start, progression to £12.37 per hour.
- Friendly work environment
The ideal candidates will have previously working in a Manufacturing or Industrial production environment in the running of a small team in a team leader or supervisor position.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Update Production managers with job status.
- Maintain the company’s quality objectives.
- Ensure teams compliance with Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality policies & Procedures.
- Assisting in the development and training of team members.
- Reporting and liaising with production supervisors .
- Work toward meeting KPI’s.
- Assist with the induction of all new team members.
- Ensure Effective problem solving and root cause analysis.
For more information or an immediate start please contact our Salisbury branch today or apply now!