We are looking to recruit 2 staff to work with our client in a Foundry environment . If you have previous experience working in a factory / manufacturing environment then we would like to hear from you
£8.91 – £ 10.50 per hour
Temp to perm position
07:00 -15:30 – Monday – Friday
Call us today for immediate starts
Our client based in Andover are looking for Production operatives
Production Operatives –
£ 8.91 per hour
07:55 – 17:00 & 08:30 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Call us today for an immediate start
Abacus Employment Services in Andover are looking for a foundry operative to join a growing company based locally to the Andover area and join our clients Fettling team
Your role will include,
- Trimming & cleaning the rough edges of (a metal casting ) before firing.
- General foundry duties
- Permanent employment opportunity
Our client operates a 5 day week Monday – Friday, candidates will be required to work 07:00 – 15:30 or 08:00 – 16:30 – Monday – Thursday with an early finish on a Friday.
No previous experience required as full training will be provided. Easily accessible by public transport.
Please apply online now or call 01264 339933
(£8.91 – £13.37 if possible to advertise salary)
Manufacturing Team Member(s) / Machinist(s
Manufacturing Team Member(s) / Machinist(s
Abacus are hiring for our multi-award winning branded client, so what makes this client different? They are an innovative bunch and are passionate about providing a great customer experience. they like to challenge people’s perceptions of flooring and are not a boring flooring company.
Their customers expect great service from them in all areas, and we are looking for new people to join their team.
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual(s) to join our clients rug manufacturing team.
Working as part of the team you will be:
- trained to whip and edge rugs
- trained in our quality standards to ensure we deliver wonderful rugs and runners
The ideal candidate (s) will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be keen to learn.
It would be an advantage to have commercial sewing experience, or to have used at home a sewing machine but, as full training is given, a candidate with good attention to detail and a positive team spirit will be considered for this rewarding role.
You would also need to be physically fit as the job requires manual handling of carpet and rugs
Working hours: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch. Holidays: Starting with 31 days leave (inclusive of all bank Holidays), however
Job share is a consideration offering part-time work for the right candidates.
Our client offers onsite parking, a contributory pension scheme, and Simplyhealth plan.
Call us today on (01264 339933)
We are looking for motivated individuals who can assist us in growing to the next level. We are based in Andover
Plenty of opportunities for individual growth and long term careers.
Experience of working as a fettler / grinder in a busy fast paced fabrication division preferred but not essential
Attention to detail is important
Experience of using hand grinders, orbitals and other associated power tools advantageous.
Preparation of parts before they hit engineering machines.
39 hours per week plus overtime with overtime rates
Monday – Thursday 07:00 – 15:30 Friday 07:00 -14:30
Competitive rates of pay, great atmosphere and benefits
Job Type: Full-time temp to perm position
Call us today on 01264 339933.
Abacus are hiring a manufacturing food technician for a local client with a worldwide known brand.
- Operate world-class machinery in line with clients safety policy to deliver quality products that the clients brand demands .
- Be a positive and active member of the team to drive for autonomous working, be flexible to the needs of the business and have a passion for delivering on clients targets.
- Apply the knowledge gained during training to resolve any potential issues in the right way
- Accurately complete daily reports such as daily stoppage reports, end of run and quality.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and ensuring quality standards are exceeded.
- Able to drive high reach trucks, pedestrian riders and counterbalance FLT’s
- Strong computer skills using programmes such as Microsoft outlook and Microsoft excel, experience using SAP would be beneficial, but this is not essential.
- Experience of working in a Logistics department environment.
- Ideally experience in the food manufacturing industry but not essential
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, effectively being able to manage your own time.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on giving clarity to others.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Have a positive, can-do mindset
- Be reliable and self-motivated, with good organisation skills.
Hours of work :
- Shift pattern runs on a three-week rotating basis (days 06:00 -14:00 afternoons 14:00 -22:00 and nights 22:00 -06:00).
- Hours of work are 41 hours per week
- When required the clients business also runs weekend shifts
- starting salary is £21,131.52.
Positions available with immediate start please call us on 01264 339933.