Food Handling Operative
We are currently looking for Food handling Operatives in Andover
A range of roles currently available in various companies within the food production industry.
- Full time or Part time
- Ongoing and Adhoc roles
- Temp or Perm Roles
Upskilling and training available
Starting salary £9.26 to £ 9.50 for entry level roles.
If you are interested please call our Andover office today on 01264 339933 or email us on andover firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Production Operative
Food Production Operatives required for a busy and growing company near Andover.
Christmas temp and Perm work available with immediate starts!
Hours: Monday to Friday – 07.00 till 17.00
Optional overtime available
Part time hours also available!
The role would include packing, and preparing food ready for distribution to supermarkets.
- FREE TRANSPORT or CAR PARKING
- staff discount
- Christmas gifts
- subsidised Canteen
- Free PPE
Call us today for more information
Food Production Operative
Food Production operative
£ 10.00 per hour
Monday – Friday
09:00 – 17: 00 with paid lunch break
20 days Annual holiday plus bank holidays
Temp to perm position
Free on site parking
Multiple duties to include:
· Caramelising nuts
· Machinery operation (packing, baking)
· Occasional heavy lifting of 25kg boxes of nuts
· End of day cleaning
Experienced Quality Assurance Operative-Food Production
Experienced Quality Assurance operative required for a Food Production company in Amesbury.
Working as apart of the Good’s in team in a friendly family run business, you will be completing all raw material checks on stock delivered to site. Leasing with suppliers regarding the quality of goods and following processes accordingly.
2 years previous experience in a similar role is highly desired, full training will be given.
Full Time, permanent Contract for the right candidate!
- 07.00am – 16.00pm
- £20,000 per annum
- Full training provided
- Easy access via public transport
Duties include but not limited to:
- Control non-confirming raw materials, leasing with suppliers as required
- Monitor CoAs, Micro and Allergen results
- Complete all raw material sampling and testing as required by testing schedules
- Audit all factory paperwork relating to raw materials
- File production records
For more information or an immediate start please contact our Salisbury branch today on 01264 339933 or apply now by sending through your CV to email@example.com
Team Manager required for a full-time, permanent position based in Salisbury.
The role involved working apart of a Manufacturing and Production role looking after a team and reporting to the Production supervisors.
- Full time and Permanent position
- 08.00am – 16.00pm on a Monday-Friday basis
- £10.76 per hour to start, progression to £12.37 per hour.
- Friendly work environment
The ideal candidates will have previously working in a Manufacturing or Industrial production environment in the running of a small team in a team leader or supervisor position.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Update Production managers with job status.
- Maintain the company’s quality objectives.
- Ensure teams compliance with Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality policies & Procedures.
- Assisting in the development and training of team members.
- Reporting and liaising with production supervisors .
- Work toward meeting KPI’s.
- Assist with the induction of all new team members.
- Ensure Effective problem solving and root cause analysis.
For more information or an immediate start please contact our Salisbury branch today or apply now!
Food Manufacturing – Senior Technical Assistant
We are hiring a Technical Senior Assistant for a well-established family business, producing award-winning and high-quality food.
You will be an enthusiastic, reliable, and a conscientious individual who has a keen eye for detail as well as a strong work ethic.
Shifts – Monday to Friday. 07:30AM to 16:00PM.
Pay – £12.00p/h. After 12 months this increases to £13.00p/h.
Checking production paperwork and updating production records
Supplier & Ingredient support including:
- Sourcing NPD samples and manage the booking in / checking process.
- Assisting with the evaluation of new raw materials and new suppliers.
- Assisting with the purchasing of all raw materials in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Updating existing suppliers’ files and ingredient specifications
Production recipe updating and creation as required.
Assistance with projects:
- Update finished product specification files;
- Annual shelf life review;
- Ingredient and Product Shelf Life Extensions;
- Prepare reports for annual QA topic reviews;
Other technical, quality, purchasing and planning projects that arise over time.
Day to day stock control and management
Minute taking and Participation in management meetings (when appropriate), including providing all relevant information regarding production and quality issues for the agenda.
Supervision and Assistance with stock takes.
Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are always maintained inclusive of HACCP.
Target zero customer complaints related to quality issues etc
Ability to communicate at all times to ensure the smooth operation of the department
If you are a Technical Senior Assistant, looking for an exciting role within a friendly and passionate team – please submit your CV to be considered for this vacancy.
If you require any additional information, please call Abacus on 01635 552232.