Food Handling Operative
We are currently looking for Food handling Operatives in Andover
A range of roles currently available in various companies within the food production industry.
- Full time or Part time
- Ongoing and Adhoc roles
- Temp or Perm Roles
Upskilling and training available
Starting salary £9.26 to £ 9.50 for entry level roles.
If you are interested please call our Andover office today on 01264 339933 or email us on andover email@example.com
Food Production Operative
Food Production Operatives required for a busy and growing company near Andover.
Christmas temp and Perm work available with immediate starts!
Hours: Monday to Friday – 07.00 till 17.00
Optional overtime available
Part time hours also available!
The role would include packing, and preparing food ready for distribution to supermarkets.
- FREE TRANSPORT or CAR PARKING
- staff discount
- Christmas gifts
- subsidised Canteen
- Free PPE
Call us today for more information
Food Production Operative
Food Production operative
£ 10.00 per hour
Monday – Friday
09:00 – 17: 00 with paid lunch break
20 days Annual holiday plus bank holidays
Temp to perm position
Free on site parking
Multiple duties to include:
· Caramelising nuts
· Machinery operation (packing, baking)
· Occasional heavy lifting of 25kg boxes of nuts
· End of day cleaning
warehouse staff – 3 shift rotating pattern
Abacus Employment Services in Andover are looking for warehouse operatives to join a worldwide branded company based locally to the Andover area.
Your role will include,
- machine operating
- Assisting with allocating orders
- Breaking down goods
- General warehouse duties
What you will need to be a manufacturing Operative
- Be able to work a 3-shift rotating pattern (days, afternoons, nights)
- Experience driving a reach/hi reach truck or counterbalance licence would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing or logistics environment.
Full training will be provided. Easily accessible by public transport.
Please apply online now or call 01264 339933
Abacus are hiring a manufacturing food technician for a local client with a worldwide known brand.
- Operate world-class machinery in line with clients safety policy to deliver quality products that the clients brand demands .
- Be a positive and active member of the team to drive for autonomous working, be flexible to the needs of the business and have a passion for delivering on clients targets.
- Apply the knowledge gained during training to resolve any potential issues in the right way
- Accurately complete daily reports such as daily stoppage reports, end of run and quality.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and ensuring quality standards are exceeded.
- Able to drive high reach trucks, pedestrian riders and counterbalance FLT’s
- Strong computer skills using programmes such as Microsoft outlook and Microsoft excel, experience using SAP would be beneficial, but this is not essential.
- Experience of working in a Logistics department environment.
- Ideally experience in the food manufacturing industry but not essential
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, effectively being able to manage your own time.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on giving clarity to others.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Have a positive, can-do mindset
- Be reliable and self-motivated, with good organisation skills.
Hours of work :
- Shift pattern runs on a three-week rotating basis (days 06:00 -14:00 afternoons 14:00 -22:00 and nights 22:00 -06:00).
- Hours of work are 41 hours per week
- When required the clients business also runs weekend shifts
- starting salary is £21,131.52.
Positions available with immediate start please call us on 01264 339933.
Experienced Quality Assurance Operative-Food Production
Experienced Quality Assurance operative required for a Food Production company in Amesbury.
Working as apart of the Good’s in team in a friendly family run business, you will be completing all raw material checks on stock delivered to site. Leasing with suppliers regarding the quality of goods and following processes accordingly.
2 years previous experience in a similar role is highly desired, full training will be given.
Full Time, permanent Contract for the right candidate!
- 07.00am – 16.00pm
- £20,000 per annum
- Full training provided
- Easy access via public transport
Duties include but not limited to:
- Control non-confirming raw materials, leasing with suppliers as required
- Monitor CoAs, Micro and Allergen results
- Complete all raw material sampling and testing as required by testing schedules
- Audit all factory paperwork relating to raw materials
- File production records
For more information or an immediate start please contact our Salisbury branch today on 01264 339933 or apply now by sending through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org