Recruitment Consultant required in Basingstoke
Our Basingstoke branch have been established in the town for 28 years and we have a brilliant reputation with our clients and the candidates that work for us.
We are looking for a Consultant to join our team.
Would you be interested?
Experience is recruitment is not required. We care about the way you deal with customers and our applicants. Attention to detail and good organisational skills are a must.
The ability to work under pressure at times is important.
Computer skills are essential and you need to have a driving licence and a car.
A polite and professional manner is vital.
We can offer a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme with opportunities for career growth long term, along with a fun and lively working environment.
Full training is provided.
Call Jaimie today for more information or send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Customer Service Administrator
We are hiring a Customer Service Administrator for a courier delivery company based on Slough Trading Estate.
Immediate start. Temp to Perm.
Shifts – 07:00-16:00 Monday – Friday.
Pay – £9.00-£10.00 p/h.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Confident working individually as well as within a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Right to work in the UK.
If you are looking for a new role within a friendly team and feel you would be suitable – please apply today with the chance to start immediately!
Senior Quality Controller
- Ensure that the company’s quality policies and procedures support the design, manufacture and delivery of product in line with our customers expectations.
- Manage the effective running of the companies quality systems.
- Work in conjunction with the managers, supervisors and operatives to monitor and ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures
- Maximise productivity by working with supervision and operators to minimize scrap and waste.
- Identify and resolve quality issues by working with supervision and operatives to put effective and robust solutions in place.
- Promote communication and teamwork between departments and encourage supervision to resolve issues themselves.
- Inform the Managing Director of any significant quality concerns.
- Surveillance inspections in all departments.
- Final inspections on all relevant parts.
- Delivery checks and delivery paperwork checks.
- Signing of C of Cs and carry out data checks for delivered parts.
- Internal audits, ensuring that they are done thoroughly and to the published schedule.
- Goods inwards inspections.
- Ensure first off inspections (FAIRs), are done to the customers specifications.
- Promote a positive H&S culture. Ensure that areas under direct control are safe and tidy and encourage others to do likewise in areas they control and work in.
- Manage the change control process. This includes responsibility for drawing control and shop floor documentation.
- Assist with the development of the quality system, processes and procedures.
- Assist with external audits from both appointed auditors and customers.
- Teach others to use suitable inspection methods and train others to read and use drawings and measuring equipment correctly.
- Manage customer and supplier returns, progress both through to a satisfactory conclusion. Ensuring that effective and robust corrective and preventative actions are put in place.
- Manage the internal scrap system, monitor and report on reject levels both internally and externally.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers regarding quality issues.
- Manage the equipment calibration procedure.
- 39 hour week
Monday to Thursday 07:30-16:30 (1/2 hour lunch)
Friday 07:30 to 12:30
24 days plus bank holidays
£25K -£27.5K, rising up to £27.5K – £30K after 6 months.
7.5 t Night Drivers required for a company in Langley
Must have full uk licence , cpc card and digi tacho
Dbs Preferable but not essential
Sunday- Thursday Nights
Finance /Account Administrator
Finance controller required for a school in Slough, this is a 5 month temporary contract, A DBS is required for this vacancy
The role involves ;
Supporting and ensuring financial regulations are adhered to
Processing of orders and invoices
Maintain and update a contracts register of the schools on-going contractual and regular commitments
Monthly bank reconciliations
Monthly check of salary payments
Regular maintenance of the schools financial system and ensure a monthly reconciliation to the local authority records is undertaken
Ensure all transactions /paper work are filed securely and backed up
Support the strategic financial lead in the coordination of contracts with external suppliers and services
Abacus Employment Services are expanding their network and are opening a new office in Hemel Hempstead in February 2018. We have an immediate vacancy for a Recruitment Consultant to work within the Industrial and Driving recruitment Industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team of experienced Recruiters. Ideally we are looking for a candidate who has knowledge of the recruitment industry or a sales background
In return we offer full support , training and a fun working environment with uncapped earning potential, pension and health care scheme.
CV’s should be forwarded to Lorraine Hutson