hgv 2 Refuse Driver
Hgv 2 Refuse DRivers required for a company in Hayes
. Immediate starts
. Temp to Perm
. Good Rates of Pay
. Early Morning starts
. Monday- Friday
Hgv 2 Refuse Drivers
Hgv 2 Refuse Drivers required for a company in Amersham and High Wycombe
. Immediate Starts
. Guaranteed 45 Hours per week
. Over-time paid after 9 hours worked
. Over – time rate Saturday and Sundays
. Uniform Provided
. Monday – Friday
. Candidates must have held their licence for 6 Months
. Full uk licence and cpc card
. Temp to Perm
Refuse Loaders required for the High Wycombe and Amersham area
Must be physically fit as involves walking long distances
Temp to Perm
Guaranteed 40 hours per week
Refuse Loaders required for the Windsor and Maidenhead area
This role involves working outside
Walking long distances
Candidates must be physically fit
Able to work Monday- Friday
Able to work early mornings 06.30 starts
Temp to perm job
Soft/Hard Landscaping Team Leader
Abacus Employment Services are currently looking for an experienced, skilled and hardworking Soft Landscaping / Gardener with the immediate opportunity to progress to a Team Leader.
You will play a vital role in undertaking all aspects of gardening and horticulture with the main aspects of the role being;
- General gardening including lawn mowing, hedge trimming, pesticide application and strimming
- Soft landscaping
- Maintaining all planted areas, pruning and leaf clearance
- Shrub and tree planting work, setting out of shrubs, trees and bedding
- Bedding plant schemes
- Ground preparation
- Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Ensure deadlines are met
You will be responsible for the Health and Safety of yourself, your team and others who may be affected by your activities, working in accordance with the company’s safety procedures and legislation.
You will perform any other duties relevant to grade which might be specified from time to time by your manager.
Key skills/ Qualifications:
- You must hold a full, clean driving licence as you will be required to drive a team to sites in a company van.
- You are driven enough to deliver a service above expectations and take pride in what you do.
- Have good plant knowledge and identification
- Drive and operate a range of plant and machinery
- Prior and proven experience in a similar role
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Have an eye for perfection
You must have good communication skills, conduct yourself in a professional manner and be well-presented.
This is an excellent role with an fantastic company and offers long term job stability for the right candidate.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 0730 – 1630
- Soft Landscaping/ Gardening: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence
Experienced Grounds Maintenance Operative needed
We are currently looking for a Grounds Maintenance operative with a minimum 2 years horticultural experience. 0800-1630 hrs Monday to Friday. Driving licence is essential. Hands on experience with plants and weeding is required.
Immediate start. Call us today on 01256 336633