Litter Pickers req for a company in Amersham, must be car drivers as will need to drive a 3.5t ,
Temp to Perm
Guaranteed 40 hours per week
Refuse Loader /Car Driver
Refuse Loaders required in Amersham must have car licence as will be required to drive a 3.5 t van
Guaranteed 40 hours per week
Mon – Friday
On- going Work
Temp to perm
Recycling operatives required in Alton for either on going work or casual to suit you! Helping to sort through recycling materials such as paper, cardboard and plastics as they come through on a conveyor belt
Running Monday – Friday on two shifts; 0600-1430 OR 1430-2300
No experience needed, safety wear will be provided and transport from Basingstoke is pre-arranged
Candidates must be able to work in a noisy environment where attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
For an immediate start please contact Sarah in our Basingstoke office on 01256 336 633
Grounds Maintenance Operatives
Our client requires Grounds Maintenance Operatives to join their existing crews to work in and around Woking and the surrounding areas
Your duties will include mainly grass cutting, strimming and other general tasks associated with the role. If you have bedding and weeding experience that will be utilised as well.
A driving licence is essential for this role
If this role is of interest please call Roseanne on 01276 686999
All applicants will be required to show proof of right to work in the UK, references will also be requested.
Gardening Operatives x2
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Do you have a passion for gardening and grounds maintenance? Do you have leadership skills?
Abacus Employment Services are currently looking for an experienced, skilled and hardworking Soft Landscaping / Gardener with the opportunity to progress to a Team Leader.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a prestigious new housing estate in Horsham.
You will play a vital role in undertaking all aspects of gardening and horticulture, with the opportunity to advance to team leader.
- General gardening including lawn mowing, hedge trimming, pesticide application and strimming
- Soft landscaping
- Maintaining all planted areas, pruning and leaf clearance
- Shrub and tree planting work, setting out of shrubs, trees and bedding
- Bedding plant schemes
- Ground preparation
- Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Ensure deadlines are met
You will be responsible for the Health and Safety of yourself, your team and others who may be affected by your activities, working in accordance with the company’s safety procedures and legislation.
You will perform any other duties relevant to grade which might be specified from time to time by your manager.
Key skills/ Qualifications:
- You must hold a full, clean driving licence as you will be required to drive a team to sites in a company van.
- You are driven enough to deliver a service above expectations and take pride in what you do.
- Have good plant knowledge and identification
- Drive and operate a range of plant and machinery
- Prior and proven experience in a similar role
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Have an eye for perfection
You must have good communication skills, conduct yourself in a professional manner and be well-presented.
This is an excellent role with an fantastic company and offers long term job stability for the right candidate.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 0700 – 1600
- Soft Landscaping/ Gardening: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence
We are looking for Experienced Gardeners to work in and around the Slough area.
Requirements & Information:
- Must drive with a full UK driving licence
- Willing to travel
- Good rates of pay from £21,000 to £22,000 per annum
- Uniform provided
- Immediate starts
- Full time positions to be offered for the right candidates
Sound interested? Apply below or contact our Slough branch with any queries.